Musketfall | Professional Environment Artist

Hired him for my upcoming SCP RP game, built the whole site following the part limit ( under 35K )

Definitely going to hire him again for future updates, definitely 11/10

1 Like

Absolutely no clue how I havenā€™t vouched for Musket yet, but heā€™s currently working for my group, Articā€™s Special Containment Procedures Foundation as Head of 3D Modeling & Building, and Iā€™ve got to say, he does a hell of a job. Prices are totally reasonable and is a great person all around. Very enjoyable to work with, and would recommend - 11/10!

1 Like

Amazing Dev, will take what heā€™s given and exceed your expectation. Heā€™s great to work and a positive atmosphere follows.

1 Like

Hey man, Iā€™m currently looking for a builder for an SCPF if youā€™d be interested. Looking to pay $350 or so for a site if youā€™d be interested!

May you add me? Millenary#1160

Thank you in advance.

Musketfall is currently closed. Please donā€™t bother him, @Millenary

For future reference, if you wish to commission me please DM me on DevForum instead of putting your tag in my replies otherwise I will not see it.

Anyways, my commissions are currently closed, like @Rxse_Dev has stated and I am unable to provide a time on when they will be back open.

I wish you luck in whichever project you may have wanted to hire me for.

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m looking for commissioning with you, Discord - Tik#1010.
Friend request sent.

1 Like

Hey I love your work can you add me on discord, it wonā€™t let me add you. PickleASMR#6113

Hey! Hope you are safe and everything is well. I would like to commission you for a map about 800x800 studs. Most of it consists of miscellaneous buildings to fill in gaps and roads. Itā€™s an informal mafia game based on the late 2000s. I would like to know how much this task would cost and if you are currently open to it.

@ Scorxpi#3336

@xXTik_nanXx @SteveoAttano @scorxpi1

1 Like

Are you open now? Its early september and its seems as this whole summer has been closed to you.

Sadly no, Iā€™m in college now and the current place I work for is getting even busier, as we no longer just work on Roblox anymore. I am still unable to provide a date and time on when theyā€™ll be back open, apologies for any inconveniences.

2 Likes