Roblox has terminated my 6 year old account with no specified reason on why

I had this account since 2018 and I was terminated today. I used to be a member of the Fast Track program, and I am completely aware on how the TOS work.

“Your account has been moderated for Violating our Terms of Use for Inappropriate content/behavior”. But no inappropriate content or behavior is shown.

5-10 minutes before I was Terminated, I had posted a game link to a music code tester, containing only a baseplate and boombox. I had posted this game link in a “RP and Hangout” group, where users ARE ACTUALLY breaking the TOS.

I had lied and said that the game was a “condo game”, and was set up and named that way to “avoid moderation”. The link was the music code tester game, and anyone that played it would know that it didn’t violate TOS. I lied to get place visits, and figured that would be a simple and affective way.

I would’ve never realized that my 6 year old account would have been deleted because of this, and so quickly. I was literally terminated not even 20 minutes after posting that one link on the RP and Hangout group wall.

I sent an appeal, but assume it will get rejected. I assume that this is the reason I was banned, but I can’t be accurate because it doesn’t specify. I never had been terminated or banned so quickly.

Contact Roblox support and ask them what is the reason to be banned. If there is no reasoning then send in an appeal.

granted this isn’t a false ban it should have just been a 1 or 3 day ban rather than complete termination.

It doesnt even give a reason, I had so much money and years put into this account. I shouldve used an alt.

I sent them an appeal, but they probably wont unterm me. They will just say “your account has been terminated for Adult content, the conduct will not be adjusted”. With no reason.

Or someone somehow got me via the EU form. Everything I have said was very minor.

you said you sent a link saying it was a condo game. regardless if this was true or not roblox is hypersensitive to things like that next to copyright stuff.

2 Likes

It was only a game that had a boombox in it, very simple. I believe it was that group message because it has been deleted.
music code tester - Roblox The game is still up, and was not put under review

like explosionking had said your best bet is roblox support (even though its terrible).

It’s not always terrible on my end, but it has been recently.

My issue is just the delayed responses for something I am not hoping for, such as an issue they cannot resolve on their end for whatever reason.

I have sent an appeal. If this account is permanently terminated, hopefully someone will take this as something useful. I guess I could find a new game or something, but I definitely will not return. This account was and always has been “Plan 2”, after my previous accounts were locked with 2 step or hacked.

As for Roblox, I hope they specify ALL reasons like usual. I have never encountered a ban message with no evidence of what was moderated. Assumptions arent really reliable, there should always be evidence on why an account was moderated. I’m not too concerned anymore, but it definitely sucks for other players.

I have contributed so much money time and effort into Roblox, and I guess this is a wake up call. Toy code items, expensive items (GCWHP, limiteds, friends, game save data and whatever else will be left in the dust. I’m not even mad or worried anymore, I’m just going to take this as a learning experience. Roblox has helped me alot over time, and I shouldnt be so reliant on something only virtual.

If they deny my request, I will not resend, but move on.