My First Build (My First House And Build)

maybe a triangle roof, idk what they are called but they are usually better than flat roofs

1 Like

No i know for a fact your first build was way better than mine

1 Like

the bully keeps on favoriteing my post?

1 Like

My first build was litteraly three blocks and a wedge for a house. Way worse than this lol.

1 Like

what he’s doing it live
i can see him doing it

1 Like

Anyways Always have a great day

7 Likes

Now for some actual feedback about this build.

• For the door, you probably might want to add a cylinder connecting the ball to the door.
  • A roof
  • door frame
  • detail on the windows.

You’re doing a lot better than me when I started. I didn’t even know how to place a part!

I don’t think someone willing to post gore and possibly very illegal stuff involving minors would care about cursing.

3 Likes

I know that your first build was way better than mine

Well i didnt care to read all of his posts so i didnt really know the entire story

1 Like

i don’t really want to talk about it anymore

3 Likes

Don’t discourage yourself based on other peoples’ progress, go at your own pace and you’ll be great at building!
A good idea is to take it slow and focus on making your build really good. Spend some time on it and you’ll see how well you can build!

2 Likes

Yeah, this build i did not take my time at all
i just wanted a house real bad

3 Likes

@Dev505O
The problem with social medias, instead of fighting a racist here, you could have already improved so much.
Basis like what people gave you is all on YouTube and written tutorials, they cover it better than asking people on the forum. Once it’s actually pretty good you might want to ask for feedbacks, but for now, you’re wasting your time.

1 Like

Pretty much this — here’s some videos you can check out:

3 Likes

Updated House

4 Likes

Cool! Though I would suggest rotating the roof 90 degrees and making it extend a bit past the walls.

1 Like

Install the F3X building tools plugin. Truly essential plugin for building that allows you to easily resize, rotate, and move objects, along with several other tools. The thing I love best about it is you can change the increments of resizing, moving, and rotating. (Ex: you can choose to move a part 10 studs, 1 stud, or 0.1 studs. it allows you to put in any number.)

1 Like

i would recommend you to watch some videos of builders to inspire you

2 Likes

I knew a needed a plugin but I wanted to make a house without one

2 Likes

This is actually pretty nice, you could probably add windows higher up too for a second floor.

1 Like