My first completed game The Room!

So yeah, I finished my first project. I have had a couple scrapped projects before this, but this is the first one I finished.
In all honesty, this project is really not very good. The code is really not good, as it has a ton of really bad habits and practices. There are a couple of known bugs and I couldn’t get the GUI that displays the endings to work properly ( it’s supposed to have a little checkmark for the one’s you have completed).
I don’t intend on updating this game ( I honestly really wanted to just finish this to get it off my back), but any feedback on what I could improve on for the future would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here’s the link to the game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5709947166/The-Room?refPageId=efa043f5-0f1f-4833-aaef-c1c05c6bf588

3 Likes

How did you get the text over the mouse when you look over items?

1 Like

Use MouseHover and MouseLeave events for that.

1 Like

As @FuzzyEq said, that’s correct. You use MouseHover And MouseLeave events to change the color when the mouse is hovered over it. Sorry for the late reply.

Very small and neat game. Probably only needs more sfx to be more immersive like bg music etc

1 Like

I agree. As I said, I really needed to finish it, so I didn’t add a lot of that.

Should probably disable resetting! I reset and it uh, caused some problems lol.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to, thanks for telling me!