My first ever game music

Hello all developers! :grin: I would like you to rate my first ever music! :musical_note: Please give feedback, and please do not use.

Thank you! :grin:

8 Likes

what for? it sounds kinda like bee swarm jam kinda. sounds pretty ok

5 Likes

Hello developer! It was aimed towards Bee Swarm Jam. Thanks for the feedback :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honey_pot: :honey_pot: :honey_pot: :honey_pot: :honey_pot:

3 Likes

The music really doesn’t have a sense of direction. It feels random at most times, and coming to the 3 note heading down melody (which is repeated a LOT). Trying adding more layers to provide juice, and use chords to help move the song. Right now it feels like the song is “running in place”, and is rapid with no breaks.

It’s ok for a beginner song, but I’d learn some more basic music theory and restart this one!
1 Chords & Increments (once you learn them) can help you launch this song off, so it’s really important to learn those basics!

1 Like

this sounds alot like “Wax” which is BSS default theme

2 Likes

I was aiming towards the BSS style My favourite game!

1 Like

Hello! I am also practicing Composing! you remind me of someone who asked me what program I used, what do you use anyway? I ( Also nice Gumdrop Instrument )

Anyway, I learned that you should not just use only like 2 or 3 Instruments and not repetitively using repeats in your song, I think your music needs lots of Improv’s!

Heres my first song

Mix Up!

But here’s how Imp going so far

The Heck Lands

You can tell that I use a variety of Instruments and constantly change the way the songs going for the people who sound like their humming. My first song didn’t have much into it but Look at me Now!

Try Expanding to more music Genres and Instruments to, your gonna need it! e.g, Chiptunes, Battle, Town, etc…

I recommend ( if your not! ) use BeepBox.co Its really Reliable and Its Free! no downloads, no popups, no ads, and it has a lot of great features! If you do end up using it, DM me if you would like me to show you some really helpful features so you can have more variety of Notes!

Wish you luck on your Musical Journey!

1 Like

Hello. I am in fact using BeepBox.co! I was looking up @Onett (for some reason) and found your post. It was your song, and it was inspired by @Onett’s BSS songs. Then after that I found another one of your posts. I looked in the comments/replies, and found someone asking which application you were using. You said BeepBox.co, and I tried it out. I thought I wanted to go for a BSS style song, and made this very basic song. Thanks a lot! I think these songs sound so similar to onett’s songs, that he could be using BeepBox.co as well! :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honey_pot: :honey_pot: :honey_pot:

DevLog - Day 2, Practicing Music - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

Oh this lol!

Onett might also be using that yea, but Who knows! as their will always be millions of music making programs out their!

1 Like

Yeah, I viewed that topic! I will continue to use this to make more songs! :honeybee: :honey_pot: :grin: :musical_note: :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :robux_gold::robux_gold::robux_gold::robux_gold::robux_gold: