My first gun model!

This is my first gun model. Based of the M4A1 and the AR15 but the sight is different.

What do you think?

17 Likes

The gun looks super good bro, keep up the good work. Are you planning to make an FPS?

2 Likes

It’s not bad, but it looks low poly and high poly at the same time.
I don’t know if you should take my opinion too seriously because I am just a scripter, but that’s just my thought.

2 Likes

I am making a game like Da Hood but it will be really hardcore. Also, it will be R6.

2 Likes

Sounds like a cool idea, good luck!

1 Like

Looks great but a little blocky on the edges

It kinda looks like a g36 with a longer barrel but I think it’s not too bad for your first gun model. I definitely think the main issue with your gun is the parts looks a bit chunky. The stock also doesn’t look like it would fit in your hands and making the handguard a bit less wide. Also the light on top should be green and also put it on the sight instead of the carry handle. Probably another thing I would change about it is try rounding out the edges more, It looks too blocky even for low poly since it looks like a cube that you cut out instead of a gun

The model looks good. But i suggest paint different color for different parts of the gun so they are easier to identify. Like the stock could be gray or smth.

1 Like

If you take the sight of it looks more like a AR15.

the sights look a bit more like a g36 but ok

I would make the aiming thing angled and the barrel and stock (butt) needs to be longer. Try choosing some slightly different colors for the grip so that it all doesnt blend into one shape. Overall this is very good for your first gun model.

In real life the stock is adjustable to almost what ever you want, It can that close. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

A hardcore da Hood? I’d be careful not to add too much blood into the game. Anyways, your gun model looks kind of blocky, I would use more meshes and stuff. You could use blender I think for these kind of things.

If you change matarial, color and aim i think it will be better.

dam my old models suck :laughing:

1 Like

Show us your new models!
30charqa

I’d like to see your new ones. I bet you’ve improved a lot! :slight_smile:

@ticoelephant

they are on my portfolio

1 Like