My first (Or second, not, sure) try to make an animation in Roblox Studio

Hello Developers! Today I made test animation to see my skills in animating. Its not something like animations for the games, but animations like on the YT. I didnt had any experience in animating before, so it was interesting to learn new things.

Oh yeah, this is the animation

I would like to see your feedbacks about this animation, and maybe even some tips and tricks. For everything in animation I was using Ease type “Quad”.
Its the end of this topic. Sorry if my grammar was bad. Good luck to you, and to your projects!

Thats really nice! Keep going on with it, you could make roblox movies with such animations [in addition to using them in games]

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! It makes me think that I can do everything!

1 Like

These are very impressive. However, it does seem a tad linear, and the stepping seems robotic, are you using Sine In-Out? It should make things a bit smoother.

2 Likes

I just tryed to do this, and its really looks smoother! And about robotic moves: I will try to do it more realistic, just I need experience I think. Anyways, thank you for your feedback and tip.

1 Like

You should also use the Curve Editor! It makes it look like it’s right from blender and even more like moon animator!

Also just a heads up, the Curve Editor might crash your game

1 Like

Its looks interesting. I think I will try, so thank you for the link.

1 Like