My First Shoulder Pets

Hey! Looks great, would you mind making me one?
Thanks!

Wow these plushies look incredible! If you are in/get in to the UGC program I bet popular YouTubers would definitely hire you to make these. If you have time to make one of me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the amazing work <3

Hello, sorry for my late reply.

@typicalskywards @TrulyChxse @1nf1n1tyRX @LandnBlu
here you go:
RobloxScreenShot20220308_140534829
RobloxScreenShot20220308_140523217
RobloxScreenShot20220308_140957182
RobloxScreenShot20220308_134657509

3 Likes

Thanks it looks really good! Could you send me an obj. file of it? You don’t have to but it would be appreciated. Also the right arm look like it’s clipping a bit, and the shoulder pal isn’t necessary. Great work keep it up :heart:

Could you make one of me? This is my main: ThePixelAxolotl - Roblox

Going to make a tutorial so you can get some rest. Will be found in the replies to this comment [sent by me ofc]

So first, install “Avatar Importer” plugin. Its fully free and safe to use.

Next, choose it in your plugins tab and you should see this pop up.

Then add your username in the text and select Import R6 (R15 Isn’t in this tutorial.)

Now size down your character using CTRL.

Next, use the rotation tool to tilt the avatar’s arm.

After that is done place it in position.

Now do this simple formula to make the other arm even with the other one: drag the torso to the right while the properties section is up and torso is selected and check what digit in the positions are moving. whichever digit is moving take that and look at the same digit on the arm you just rotated. remove the torso’s digit from the arm’s and reverse it for the other arm. Also make sure the Y coordinates (2nd digit) are the same cords on both arms.
Ex: if you moved torso to the right, lets say at 0, 0, 0 and it goes up to 0, 0, 5 look at the digit that changed (the 3rd one) and get the arm you just rotated and positioned’s 3rd digit too. now subtract them and reverse it for the other arm.

After that, it should look like this. Now you have to select all your hats and head to make it bigger.

It might look junky like this but all you have to do is just position it manually for it to look right.

And tadaa, you got yourself a plushie! :tada:

You can always tweak some stuff to make it look better!

Template: Plushie Template - Roblox

Instructions below

To add t-shirts go to game.Workspace.Plushie Template.Torso and look at the decal named roblox and change the ID in properties. Or go to Workspace.Plushie Template.Shirt Graphic and change the ID in properties.

To add shirt and pants go to Workspace.Plushie Template.Shirt/Pants and change the ID in properties.

To add a face go to Workspace.Plushie Template.Head and look at the decal named face and change the ID in properties

To add hats, just drag them in the model, it should automatically fit (might still need sizing like stated in the thumbnail )if its a actual hat that you can wear outside of studio, on ROBLOX, on other games.

However, for ugc, it does not work. You need to import the character into blender and redo textures.

UGC works fine for me. My glasses and fedora is all UGC.

No, I meant if you want to make a ugc with these, you have to use blender

… You asked for a plushie not how to make UGC.

looks great, thanks so much! :heart:

1 Like