My game is not showing up in search results

the dislike/like ration does not matter ,the game is supposed to show up

1 Like

Once you get more place visits it should jump to the top of the search (as long as it has a unique name)
When I first released my game, it was flooded with temple run copies, but once it got 100 visits

1 Like

Just made 200k robux with a low quality game, I was right…

1 Like

While that isn’t nothing, that’s honestly not a lot when you consider that some games make well over three times that amount. You will find that if you put effort into your game, you will have better luck with maintaining a steady profit.

I mean’t 200k per month , still I am right , putting a lot of effort into games isn’t worth it anymore sadly

1 Like

@CDDevelopment Surely he didn’t mean to steal your game icon 2x

2 Likes

XD It’s funny because as good as that icon looks, it only has like a 0.055% click rate.

1 Like

Then what’s the point for anyone to make a good game then, if everyone makes a crap game then roblox would never have great games. Basically your strat is to make roblox a platform so people can leech each others money?!

i found the icon on google lol, either way this has nothing to do with the conversation lol

My game with 9.8k visits that has loads of keywords, a like ratio of 83%, 78 favorites averages 0 players because it will not appear on searches even when I search for its exact name, the games name is Fast Food Restaurant Tycoon, and games with much lower like ratios and less visits with almost nothing in there description for some reasons comes up before my game does(I’ve gone through like the first 100 results and have not seem my game). Like is it the algorithm or am I doing something wrong?