My game isn't working with more than one player

Probaly is stoping everyone train

I think i Will need create one while per player

Forget, isnt that, because this function dont set false the training

The DevForum is not a chat room, please do not add consecutive short posts to the thread’s responses. If you need to reply to multiple people, try to mention them for different replies instead. You also don’t need to post every update on the problem.

Anyhow: I think what you need to do from your end first is some basic debugging. Run a couple of tests and print out values to make sure that things are making it through. Rather than printing checks to see if things pass, print values that you’re working with and check if you’re doing any overwriting or whatever.

I don’t know if that’s not apparent in the code that you’ve already tried debugging this so I apologise if it is, but I’m not reading through your entire game system to find this out. I prefer a smaller code sample where the issue has been isolated and highlighted.

3 Likes

… Make no Sense work with 1 player on server but dont work with more than one iam using tables with [player.UserId][“Training”] = false
so the 2 pictures make no Sense, i printed when fire the training event (the ‘Iam Here’), make no Sense write that again and again with the same player, iam already inside the area, only do that when have more than 1 player, no sense, the ‘Iam not be here’, is when player isnt on the area

Please read my post again and apply it in practice. You’ve responded too hastily to have been able to test that appropriately. You need to review your code and can’t be sure of any facts until you’ve done so and put up some tests to confirm that you aren’t overwriting anything anywhere.

Furthermore, again, please stop using the DevForum like a chat room. If you have more content to add, edit your previous reply instead of adding short sentences as different replies. It’s bloating the amount of responses on this thread and is very distracting when trying to scroll through.

1 Like

Man, … Forget, thanks, but i need helpz i already Review my code, thanks for alert me, buy dont reply that If you wont help again, iam already frustaded to that

Review your code again then. Once isn’t enough; you’ll end up having to review your code several times until you recognise the issue or are at least able to isolate where exactly things are going wrong to better help yourself and others who are reading this thread. Being shoved three entire systems and asked about why it’s not working leaves this a difficult problem to resolve.