My GUI scale is weird

I’m using a “Rescale GUI” scale so I don’t really worry about offset here:

but whenever I play the game(not running, playing)

make the Y Size 1.30,0 or something close.

hmm… didn’t seem to work anybody got a better idea…?

What exactly is weird about the UI scaling?

Well as I mentioned in the picture above, its supposed to fully cover the screen however when you play the whole gui seems to go down a bit

Oh, well that can simply be explained by the (kind of?) recent update regarding the New In-Game Topbar

Instead of altering the current UI (which might make the default Roblox icons cover up important parts of it), I would recommend creating your own top bar cover. Simply create another UI element, make the Y position negative, and play around with the size until you get it to completely cover the top. If you need a better explanation just let me know :slight_smile:

If I’m understanding correctly, then there’s a property called ignoreGuiInset on the screengui, and all it does is ignore the top bar

2 Likes

Go to the ScreenGui and set IgnoreGuiInset to true.

1 Like

I think you meant to say “true”.

2 Likes

Normally I make the Gui size 1,0,1.1,0 and the position 0,0,-0.1,0
It solves all my problems.
Oh yeah the top bar is 0.1 if you’re wondering.

1. If your using the AutoScaleGUI plugin, get the newest version.
  2. If you spam scaled with the AutoScale plugin, it breaks it.
  3. Sometimes scaling bugs out on ROBLOX Studio and I’d report it but I don’t know the cause of this, and right when I scale it my stuff won’t change size and etc. I believe thats the plugin, but.

If I were you, and you don’t have AutoScaleGUI, get the newest version and scale then make it.

If you have it, remake the GUI but scale first so there aren’t any issues that are going to slow you down.