My Model doesn't tween rotation and position correctly

Hello everyone, I have an issue that’s really bugging me.

See now my model is only 4 unions, unless thats the problem, I wouldn’t count on it.

The model has a primary part, and it happens to be the largest union, which is anchored and tweened correctly. However the other three unions are not tweening with the primary part, even though they’re unanchored, welded together, even un-collidable.
I’ve tried using align position and align orientation, but the align position lag’s behind the primary part, making the tween very cursed, even with RigidityEnabled on.

I’ve looked up videos explaining how to get the tween’s to all line up, saying to weld all your parts together, or try using align position, (btw they’re videos from 2021), but they don’t work.
Are the unions causing problems? i don’t want to manually tween all four unions, and I shouldn’t change out the unions into parts either, unless I want a lag spike, should I transform them into parts, and see what happens?

You need to make sure you are Tweening the CFrame and not Position. This post explains in more depth:

1 Like

Oh, so I need to tween the CFrane, right that makes sense
Also tried it out and it work, :slight_smile:

One more thing.
The model i’m tweening move’s just fine, but when i’m rotating it, all the parts don’t rotate at all, or the primary part rotates fine but the other parts in the model rotate way to much, i’ve tried using CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(3.14159/2),0) and CFrame.fromEulerAnglesXYZ() but they don’t rotate the model at all, what can i do other than Orientation = Vector3.new() to get the model to rotate?

Edit: I checked out the tutorial ya linked, which is a bit lazy, but none of the guides in the whole thing works. outta options :sad:

Please show us the code you are using to do the CFrame move and rotation, it will help to provide clues as to why it is doing that.

You need to rotate the Tween Goal using another multiply CFrame:
*CFrame.Angles(0, math.rad(-90), 0)
For example:
local Goal = {CFrame = LeftDoor.PrimaryPart.CFrame * CFrame .new(Vector3.new(-9.05,0.8,8.65)) * *CFrame.Angles(0, math.rad(-90), 0)}
Rem out the Orientation changes and try that

1 Like

Finally worked!!!, thanks man i’ve been looking for a solution forever! Perhaps i’ll tag your most recent answer as :white_check_mark: Solution.