My teleport Player script not working

Tbh on your place i would learn basics before starting a real script to understand it more ,hope it will you last good luck(y)

1 Like

Make sure you learn the basics of scripting before you try to make a game as such, as if you do run into an error, you wont be able to fix it without help.

1 Like

I absolutely have nothing against using scripting tutorials as a benchmark. They are there for a reason. However, asking the DevForum when the script that is sure to work is already presented in the video is redundant, and is most likely less efficient than going back to the original video.

Also, if you are not sure about how something works, it would be smartest to first watch tutorials based on the original subjects. It is not smart to directly jump into advanced programming with 0 prior knowledge and will be a detriment if you wish to pursue offsite development.

1 Like

Well when I go to properties and select the primary part it won’t let me.

Well, it should. Make sure its HumanoidRootPart

2 Likes

You must select a part in your model after you click on the Property. If your cursor looks like a little part, you can select a part. Make sure to select HumanoidRootPart.

2 Likes

Ok it worked thanks! :smiley: (30 characters)

1 Like