My toolbox doesn't show

Anyone experiencing this as well?
I tried close and opening Roblox Studio and it didn’t work. It is really frustrating to work without it.

5 Likes

Try restarting studio, if that doesn’t work then post in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs. It’s a pretty minor bug too.

1 Like

try re - clicking the toolbox, sometimes that works when I have the same bug, or maybe the toolbox is behind another explorer, because you could do that on roblox.

1 Like

UPDATE: I tried opening another Studio window and guess what? There’s a toolbox tab!
The left window (the one that I got a problem on) shows that the “Toolbox” tab is blanked. Nothing happens when you click on it.

1 Like

This has happened to me before too, I just gave up on fixing it :joy:

It appears that your issue is not isolated. Others have reported this issue too.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/toolbox-does-not-want-to-appear-as-well-as-some-crucial-things-dont-work/387692/2

On a similar note, I have a similar problem to your issue. Often my toolbox is highlighted in the menu but it is not active upon the screen. I find that simply disabling the toolbox and then clicking on it again, solves the issue. It’s just a petty issue for me and one that has a simple work around. I can appreciate that your issue is more serious than the one that I have found.

Scroll down a bit then it should load.

UPDATE: didnt know a simple PC reset would fix this issue :triumph::triumph::triumph: (literal bruh moment)

Thanks for the help!
:cowboy_hat_face: