myCenter Application Services | Ranking API for Roblox Games, and Node.JS | Free

I’m here to tell you about another feature that is not marketed in our main devform post located here: myCenter | Version 5 | The Future of Application Centers | Free | Quiz Mode | Discord & Roblox Integration for Automation - #31 by sloss2003

If you’ve ever needed to perform automatic action from a Roblox game to your Roblox group and just haven’t been able to I’m here to tell you how to do it. Create a “Group Bot” – which is what we call our automated way to manage your groups from a script or node.js application – you go to our site and log in, and click the “Group Bots (Developers)” on our navigation bar located at the top of your page. This will prompt you with a page that looks like this.

You’re going to want to click “Create a Bot”, as this will allow you to add a bot to your group, from here you’ll be prompted for your Roblox group ID, and once you press next you’ll see a box that will prompt you to solve a captcha – from here your bot will be created, and you’ll be able to manage it.

Once you click to manage it you’ll see a pretty messy page that looks something like this:

From there you will be able to download a Roblox loader that you can use in your scripts that contains API docs for the module. This allows you to perform actions such as shouting, ranking, exiling/accepting join requests, all from the comfort of your code! On top of our in-game API, we also have a Node.JS package which can be found on NPM called “mycenter_darkbright_node”, I’m not going to link it as I don’t know if it is against forum rules.

But if you think that is all you’re wrong! Our service keeps a log of all failed actions, so if your bot gets logged out, or something just doesn’t go right the first time we log it in our database, we will retry the action as soon as the bot comes back online, or it has been a few minutes.

2 Likes