Need a Improved vehicle regen / spawn button

I need a easy to install click to spawn button to be used on locomotives, or other vehicles, but not the usual ones, i need one that wont allow players to overlap the vehicle over and over again to the point that is flying in the air or even crashes the server.

The largest complaint is people accidentally, or more often intentionally spawn a locomotive while one is already in the space where the locomotive would spawn, the newly spawned vehicle is now inside the first one, this starts lag, glitching, hinged parts flying around, and even crashes… not good at all… its wrecking my game, i see no point in continuing with the game without a change.

I have no idea how to script properly yet, believe me i have tried learning, but i cant get a good understanding of it.
I know for a fact that there are spawners that include a detection box around the area, the script looks for any objects that should not be within the box before allowing a spawn to accrue. I’m hoping someone reading this would be willing to share one of these spawners and show me how to install it.

This is a highly important system that is needed, because people seem to just love trashing the game, it has gotten worse threw the years as the game got more popular, and the players got more destructive, causing the games popularity to fall rapidly, and then be totally destroyed by physics updates last year… so not im currently trying to bring the game back to being better then ever before.
I vary much hope one of you can help out, or else ill have to call it quits on a true 2013 classic railway.

3 Likes

To sum up what i need, i would like a button to click that will spawn a locomotive, like a typical regen that has been in use for many years. However this regen needs a system in place that will not allow a locomotive to spawn within other locomotives, other objects or players, how this works is up to you.
Additional information…

• Keep in mind that the person installing it only knows basic script editing and has only managed to create one working script by hand, so please try to make it fairly easy to install with clear instructions.
    *Spawning a locomotive is the same as spawning any other vehicle
  • The script should exempt any “Rail” parts or “Track” models that are in the spawn zone, unless the spawning area is able to float above the tracks slightly.
    *Locomotives have scripts in them, and need to spawn with them, so i would guess that the spawning should work similar as the usual common spawners.
    *I am a vary trusted and fairly known developer in the railway community since 2013 (joining roblox in 2010), anything you send to me will be secure, and credit will be given.

*Sorry if i went to far into details, i don’t know a lot about scripting and want to be shore that you don’t run into issues.
If updates break the script in the future, i hope that you would be able to do fixes for a reasonable price.

1 Like

I will make this for you contact me on discord or here

DISCORD : GrinchDeveloper#6312

If you where not able to complete the task correctly, i would have payed you for the efforts, you didn’t have to scam the hell out of me with a vary basic script and a brick that isn’t included in any of the script… i cant pay anyone else for a new script now.
Narrow Gauge Railway 2013- 2019 RIP. ;(

3 Likes

Interested if your still hiring, MrDurpy#1250

What do you mean? I did not do it wrong… Contact back please and i wil fix it for you.

Ive got the perfect spawner I used to use in my game, works with all chassis with an exclusion box that wont spawn vehicles when players or another vehicle is in it, contact me at kolton#4234 on discord to discuss this more

it despawns the first model, and the “limite” box (the absolute most impotent part of the regen) isn’t included in any of the code, and it felt a bit odd when you removed me from contacting you not long after you sent me the script.

If you are still looking to pay someone to make this system for you, you can contact me at Discord

WaterJamesPlough#6691

I can make this. I have made this exact system because my game would of had the same problem of people spawning in vehicles just to crash the server(mine is a bit different so i wont be using it to help make yours). I think you said 2000 robux is the payment correct?

also i should add you can demo my working system for this so you know i have the skill to make it.

i see u got scammed. well you can use my system. However i wont modify it to check for models and parts and stuff thats to much work for free. My solution for you is to wait a certain amount of time to let a player spawn another vehicle. I think that’s the best you will get for free. I can set that up for you if you cant do it… Discord is lil trap#2563

Thanks everyone for your offers, someone is currently helping me out atm, but ill let you know if things dont work out.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.