Need a script for loading current players profile pic

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. i want to make a screenGUI where the current players profile pic is seen. Like in Jailbreak the most wanted board with the player heads

2. I cant seem to script it and i cant find a toutorial

3. Tutorials, Friends

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

-- This is an example Lua code block

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

1 Like

Instead of just putting the whole template can you just explain in more detail what you need? Also we aren’t here to spoon feed you stuff.

According to your description, I believe that you are searching for images of a player’s avatar. To get one in link form, you simply take the ID of a player and insert it into a link. These links are listed here. With these links, you are able to insert them into various UI elements such as an image label.

If you’re wanting to create a Screen GUI, I first suggest that you find tutorials online learning how to script UI in Roblox Studio. Once you’re done with that, you can come back to this post and take the resources I’ve provided you in order to create your own ‘profile pic’ UI.

1 Like

This sounds like the kind of thing you can search for, which you should before posting topics. A 5 second search and I found a dedicated function for doing this.

1 Like