Need a Scripter For Just 3 Scripts [Reward In It As Well]

About Me

Hello! I am MooskaisFlawless. I Have Started Creating Games In The Beginning Of January, 2019. Right now I Am Working On A Game Called Strange World 3. This Game is About:

• Collecting Coins And Gems To Unlock New Areas
  • This Areas Are Simulators, Tycoons, Obbies, And Shooter Games
  • Gems Are Usually Used To Buy Stuff From The Shop. Things You Can Buy With Gems Are Trails, And Coin Collecting Areas
  • Get XP To Level Up To New Levels. You Get Brand New Titles When You Level Up, And Certain Areas

What I Need

What I Need Help With Is Scripting 3 Scripts.

Coin System Script

The First One Is A Coin Collecting Script. As A Datastore, I Use Datastore2. Although I Already Have A Coin Collecting Script Using Datastore2(The Script For The Coin Collecting Is Below) I want To Add A Rebirth System To It. Keep In Mind If You Are Doing This To Add Game pass Multipliers As Well.(The Game passes Are A 2x, 3x, And 5x Coin Amount Game passes)

Rebirth System Script

All In Would Need Help With Is Adding On To My Leaderstats Script A Rebirth System. Again, I am Using Datastore2, So You Should Know How To Use It. Click Here To Find Out About It.

Speed Simulator Script

One Of The Areas Is A Speed Simulator. Keep In Mind That All Areas Teleport You To A Different Place.
All I need Is A Script That Increases Your Speed Every time You Walk. Make Sure To Add The Rebirth System In It As Well.

How Much Robux:

I Am Willing To Pay 150 If You Can Make All 3 Scripts. I am Not The Richest Person(Have A Little Over 1000), But We Can Negotiate About The Price If We Need To. Also You Will be Mentioned in my game

What You Need To Participate

• Roblox Premium
  • Create An Item In The Catalog For 215 Robux(Since Roblox Gets 0.3% Of The Robux). It Can be Just A simple Hat or jeans.
  • Script Needs to Work

Where Do I Send You The Scripts

I Don’t Have Discord Or Any Other Social Media Websites. You Can Just Message Me Your Script To Me. It is also Ok If You Put It In One Of Your Replies.

What Not To Do

• Please Do Not Use Require In Any Of Your Scripts(Unless Your Requiring the datastore2 Module)

Questions

If You Have Any Questions Tell Me Below Or Message Me(This is not a job offer. All I need is for someone to create 3 types of scripts for 150 robux)

Scripts

These Scripts Are What I Have Started With(They are just the coin collecting script and leader stat script):

Coin Collecting Script:

Make Sure When Making Your Own Script To Add The Game pass And Rebirth Multipliers.
Also There is An Level Up And XP system with it so add that in as well:

local db = true
local MarketPlaceService = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")
local Player = game:GetService("Players")

-----------These are for gamepasses-------

local twotimesID = 7158220 
local threetimesId = 7172665
local fivetimesId  = 7172700

------------------------------

script.Parent.Touched:connect(function(hit)
	if hit.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") ~= nil then
		if db == true then
			db = false
			script.Parent.Transparency = 1
			local player = Player:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
			local dS2 = require(game.ServerScriptService:WaitForChild"MainModule") -- This Gets The Datastore2 Module, So You Can Only Use Require In This
			local dM = 0
			local leaderstats = player:FindFirstChild("leaderstats")                              ----------------Leaderstat Vars.
			local coins = leaderstats.Coins
			local xp = leaderstats.XP
			local coinDT = dS2("Coins",player)
			local xpDT = dS2("XP",player)
			----------------------------------------------------------------------

local function coinUp(UpValue)
				coins.Value = coinDT:Get(UpValue)
			end

local function xpUp(UpXpValue)-- This Is For A Level Up System
				xp.Value = xpDT:Get(UpXpValue)
			end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId)== nil and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId)== nil  then

--owns 2x--
			coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:OnUpdate(coinUp)	
			coinDT:Increment(2,dM)	

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId)== nil then
				--owns 2x and 3x--

coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(6,dM)

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId)== nil then

--owns 2x and 5x--

coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(10,dM)

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID)== nil then
			--owns 3x and 5x--
						coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(15,dM)

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID)== nil and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId)== nil then
			--owns 3x--
						coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(3,dM)

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId) == nil and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID)== nil then
			--owns 5x--
						coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(5,dM)

elseif MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), twotimesID) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), threetimesId) and MarketPlaceService:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(Player:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(hit.Parent.Name), fivetimesId) then
			-- owns 2x 3x 5x---

coinUp(dM)
			coinDT:Increment(30,dM)

else
					coinUp(dM)
					coinDT:Increment(1,dM)

end

xpUp(dM)
			xpDT:OnUpdate(xpUp)	
			local xpDT = dS2("XP",player)
			xpDT:Increment(1,dM)	

script.Sound:Play()
			wait(60)
			script.Parent.Transparency = 0
			db = true

end
	end	
end)

Leaderstat script:

The Following Things need to be in this script: Coins, Gems, XP, Level System, And Rebirth(You Just Need To Add The Rebrith System)

local dS2 = require(game.ServerScriptService:WaitForChild"MainModule")
local dM = 0-- Defualt coins and gems

local dLev = 0-- default level
local dXP = 0 -- default XP

local xpToLevelUp = function(level)-- this is a level up script 
	return 100 + level * 5

end

-------------------------------

------------------------------
game.Players.PlayerAdded:connect(function(plr)
	local coinDT = dS2("Coins",plr)
	local gemDt = dS2("Gems", plr)
	local levelDt = dS2("Level", plr)
	local xpDt = dS2("XP", plr)

local stats = Instance.new("Folder",plr)

stats.Name = "leaderstats"

local money = Instance.new("IntValue", stats)

money.Name = "Coins"

local gems = Instance.new("IntValue",stats); gems.Name = "Gems"

local pLevel = Instance.new("IntValue",stats);pLevel.Name = "Level" 

local xp = Instance.new("IntValue",stats);xp.Name = "XP"

local function coinUp(UpValue)-- for coins

money.Value = coinDT:Get(UpValue)
end

coinUp(dM)

local function gemUp(UpGemValue)-- for gems

gems.Value = gemDt:Get(UpGemValue)

end

gemUp(dM)
	gemDt:OnUpdate(gemUp)

local function updateLevel(level)-- for level
	plr.leaderstats.Level.Value = level
end	

local function updateXP(xp)-- this gets rid of all your XP when you level up
	if xp >= xpToLevelUp(levelDt:Get(dLev)) then
		xpDt:Increment(xpToLevelUp(levelDt:Get(dLev)) * -1)
			levelDt:Increment(1)
			game.ReplicatedStorage.Events.GuiEvents.LevelUpGui:FireClient(plr)
	else
		plr.leaderstats.XP.Value = xp
	end
end

updateLevel(levelDt:Get(dLev))
	updateXP(xpDt:Get(dXP))

levelDt:OnUpdate(updateLevel)
	xpDt:OnUpdate(updateXP)

end)

So mainly all you need to do is add a rebirth system to the leaderstats, add a rebirth multiplier to the coin system, and create a script for a speed simulator that increases your speed when ever you walk.
Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.