Need developers. Commission based, no percentages/commitment

About Us

I am the developer of a succesful game Spaceship Tycoon which still has players today. I have recently decided to start a group project with a friend of mine. Put simply, we are working on making a functional comedy club. I am the head scripter doing main functionality of the game, and my friend is working on the main building aspects. We are looking for a UI designer, scripter, and builder. No huge involvement needed, we are mainly looking for help with small things that are “tedious” for us to make such as gamepass functionality, UI design, and some builds. Everything is a commission.

The Team
@ciZur - Main Builder
@Josh_ua - Main Scripter

About The Job

We expect people who are experienced in what job we are asking for. The pay is extremely fair, so the quality should match. We expect nothing low quality. We are going to have millions of players. No half assing.

Payment

The range of payment will vary on what task is done. We only pay ROBUX. The commission payments can range from 1k-30k robux depending on workload.

Contact Us

Discord: JOSHUA#3636

We hope to hear from you if interested! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi! I do not use discord, could you contact me here? Thanks!

I can help build.

(30 characters)

Hello I am interested in the building rule you can contact me via Forum or you can message me at Dinosoreo32#0306 on discord. I have updated my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

I highly recommend you to use discord, as the majority of roblox developers do so. Not trying to be rude, just trying to give some advice, good luck!

I’m interested and would like to take a place as a scripter. Discord: Tylorest#5230

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.