Need help for game! Is it possible anyone knows how to make a server with more than 50 people?

Need help on a subject, but can’t find any existing tutorials on it? Is there a way to make my Roblox Game have more than 50 players in one server?

1 Like

(AFAIK 100-player servers are still being tested) 50+ Player Servers are a feature of the Roblox Beta, which you’d have to opt-in here.

Once you’re added to the Beta you’ll be able to create servers of up to 200 players.

3 Likes

Thanks!! This helped a lot

You should know though that having more than 50 players in a server is still in beta for a reason. It’s not guaranteed to provide good gameplay to all your players if you go over the 50 player limit.

1 Like

ahhh, Ok thank you for telling me.

I can push to 200 players but there’s no guarantee a player count that high will perform well.

I keep my game at 75.

Also you have to remove side chat with servers above 100 usually due to chat lag on the side.

The problem with 200 player servers is that most of the lag comes from all the connection issues and roblox scripts and it might be really hard to adjust. Typically anywhere within 1-65 players can be managed successfully with standardly optimized code and replication as well as correct usage of remotes, but add more players and it becomes increasingly difficult.

No problem for me. I always use bubble chat

That is what I meant. Usually servers above 100 you can only have bubble chat not side chat.

I’d have to agree, I don’t really recommend using anything over ~65ish players if you plan on making this an actual game. Could be possible in a year or two though.

I would totally recommend the beta program as well, it has much more than just player count features.