Need help Making Lofi music For roblox

Do you guys know of any Programs to make lofi Music for my game That i can use In My Browser!

1 Like

Not really, you can’t make many songs on your browser. My advice is that you should watch tutorials on FL Studio, it’s great for lofi tunes.

well uh you could always hires omeone thats in your browser you could use soundtrap, or you could use beepbox for 8bit style things its good too

but fl studio is good

I need some program that you can use in your browser

There aren’t many options for music creating programs that you can use on your browser. Also, how come you want one that works on your browser? Roblox Studio isn’t a browser app so I’m very confused.

No i just dont have much space on my mac.

Beepbox and FL studio are probably your best bet. Good luck!

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Clear up some applications and useless files then, you can’t make great lofi tunes on your browser without heavy limitations.

Edit: I made a song using beepbox took me 2 min

1 Like

Hi, there are ppl selling music for cheap or make them available and free on the web as long as you acknowledge the copyright in your game somewhere. Just look for Lofi free or cheap.

Ansa

Try this. I haven’t checked deeply but seems ok : https://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Lo-fi

Ansa

Refer to this if you’re looking to make your own music:

Browser-based applications are not powerful enough to create anything sufficient as lofi, unless creative enough.

2 Likes