Need help with halloween game!

Hello,

Guys, I need help with my new game! I want make game for my YouTube/Roblox group fans, but I can’t find any type of tutorial on youtube. I need know how to create Trick or Treat game. Can anybody give me a link to good quality tutorial to I have a chance to make a game :slight_smile:

For now, I have lobby. Here it is:

Regards,
MrGalaretka

5 Likes

If you need to learn how to script / code. I recommend searching script tutorials / lessons on either Here the developer Forum, or simple YouTube.
Idk If you were looking for it or not, but there will be no tutorials on how to make a entire game. You need to create and do the simple topics and expand upon that.

4 Likes

I made a trick or treat game with no tutorial, it only needs basic stuff like ClickDetectors, DataStores and stuff like that.

As above said there isn’t a tutorial on how to make an entire super-specific type of game.

As a side note that lobby is really dark for a fun, happy get candy game.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for your advice.

2 Likes

Awesome! This is not enough for game design help in general. However, it takes weeks and maybe even months to learn to program and design an advanced trick or treat system. Start on devhub:

And, before you do anything, I recommend using/ deriving a game design from this common template to plan out your game:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for your advice and links.

3 Likes

Note: This post assumes you already know about widely-used Roblox services and basic Luau coding concepts.

What you could do is have a leaderstats value controlling everyone’s candy. Then, they can click on a door, and you can change the door’s CFrame. Change their candy amount, and then make the doors close.

If you want an example, here’s a Roblox obby I played when I was 8 that uses a system like this:
https://web.roblox.com/games/1141950434/Poopypants-2-Spookypants-Adventure-Obby
Hey, please don’t judge! Like I said, I was only 8 at the time!

1 Like

Okay thank you for your advice.

1 Like