Need help with my Expedition Stuff

Hello dear developers. I need help for 2 models. For the first model, (The boots with peaks) It is impossible to change the color and, how can I make it so that players can wear these boots and secondly, (Photo with Dummy and Armaband) How can I do that the armaband stays around the arm like a bracelet when you touch it (Not click on touch on tablet)., Thank you for helping me as soon as possible. If you have answers for photo A say: A: (Your text) and for photo B, Say: B: (your text). If you have answers to both, please put A: and B:. Thanks in Advance. Xoxo: Official_DevFrancais Owner of WorldPoints Expeditions

Answer 1:
Are you aware of what the explorer is? If so if your boots are meshes then you will have to rexture them, else just change their colour with properties and the explorer

Answer 2:
I’m pretty sure armbands are not allowed (especially with shirts)

For attaching items to a player’s character, use accessories preferably. For the matter of the colour of the boots not changing, review the construct of your model. Make sure the coloured parts are divorced from the main bit if you’re using unions or find a different way to set up the pieces if it’s a mesh.

Red armbands are not allowed on the site, not all armbands at all.

Thanks for the clarification. [30 Chars]

I talk about theses armbands:

(white neon part)

I know. Use accessories for them. By making the armband a handle of the accessory and adding in a matching attachment to the handle from the character’s arm, the engine will match thsoe accessories up and weld them together.

If the boots are made with unions, you’ll need to select all the unions that you want to change the color of and toggle UsePartColor to true. Then the color will update to whatever you change it to.

1 Like

You got the solution for theQuestion A1, Thanks

1 Like

Do you know a tutorial for ?

[30 chars]

Hey!

You could always try @only_colbert’s post about accessory attachments.

Try it!