Need UI designer for social game

Hi I can’t say too much here but I’m looking for a graphic designer who can make buttons for a GUI, which I need you to design. I can’t show you too much of what I need as it’s sort of confidential but you’ll be creating menus that display large amounts of data, mobile compatibility, and even some special-designed mobile GUIs that’ll fill up the whole screen in Portrait mode. These GUIs must scale properly on weird PC aspect ratios & even on tiny mobile screens. (Phones may even need their own custom variant of the GUI)

You won’t have to script anything, just make everything out of constraints and UI elements. If you’re interested email genya12g@gmail.com with your prior work and we can go from there.

Base pay is starting at $750 and can go up.

5 Likes

i’m quite good at designing ui’s and animating them. here i show some of my guis.

Heya, you’ve probably seen me around lol

Here’s an unlisted portfolio post showcasing my stuff: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/scripter-designer-6-years-of-experience/141492

I’ll send the email now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.