Needed developers for parkour game!

About Us
I’m alone developer. I don’t have group.
About Work
You have to do parkour without falling or dying in the parkour game I tried to do at Roblox. You are trying to beat a lot of parkour. But I don’t want to make every parkour part myself. I’m telling people who come from your heart and will not get Robux in return. Unfortunately, I will not be able to pay for this job. I’m poor. I would appreciate if anyone who says I want a robux can do a few parkour.
Payments
Discord: Legends Of Kuzey#2215
I’m really poor, I can’t pay anything sorry. :frowning: (If we can gain something from gamepasses. I can give you some.)

3 Likes

Hello, are you looking for someone to make you music? If so

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

I just added you! Message me!!!

1 Like

We will talk more when I get home. :123:

Okay! You can contact when you get home!

1 Like

Hi I would be happy to join you in this game add my on dis im car theory

I found a few things that I would like to bring up to you regarding the passage.

When recruiting people for your game, make sure you are very clear on what your intentions are when hiring someone. You have to lay out what roles or jobs are available for people to work on. These jobs could include:

• UI Designer
  • Animator
  • Programmer
  • Builder
  • Game Designer
  • Community Manager

And about your pay,

If you can’t promise an exact total, you could pay in percentages, which is basically a portion the revenue of your game. You could say prices are negotiable or set up a mandatory percentage that isn’t negotiable. However, claiming to pay in exposure is not going to attract anyone to help you make a game unless they are down to volunteer. If you are recruiting, most of the time you want to discuss prices, absolutely do not offer to pay in exposure.

I’m bringing this up so you can better recruit people in the future and not make any mistakes in term of recruitment. Also one final nitpick, there’s some layout and spelling errors inside your paragraph.

Best of luck

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.