NEEDED: Roblox programmer – CONTRACT BASED - we pay per hour

NEEDS
We are Roblox developer looking for a talented, diligent, get-it-done programmer who can plug in for small tasks and optimizations on a variety of projects.

PAYMENT
We are willing to pay competitive per hour rates for developers willing to stream their work or per project with no streaming. We can either pay in USD or Robux.
We pay on time and are fun to work with.

RESUME
To those interested, please send over a couple examples of games you’ve programmed AND your hourly availability on a weekly basis.
You can DM me or reach me on Discord: Discord: Danutian#5401.

WHO CAN APPLY
If you are over 18 years old you can sign a contract on your own.
If you are not 18 yet make sure to check with your parents, as at least one of them needs to sign the contract for you.

Thanks!

Chroma Games

What is considered a competitive per hour rate?

Is it USD or Robux, definitely suggest giving more details if you want a good programmer to join your team.

We can do both, USD and Rbx. We are open to discussing it.

I believe we can pay what a coder fells he deserves, if he has the background to prove it. Everybody is different but we are open to discussing it. What would be a fair rate for you?

As Story was staying, “Competitive per hour rate” is a bit misleading. I’d do an upfront offer and allow negotiations. Also, in my own biased opinion per hour rates are extremely bad for something like this. I’d have a base requirement of what the game will include, have and how it should function. What the expectations are and do a project payment and a % or other payments for updates and keeping everything going.

Now you say you need a programmer and there are all types on here, so maybe examples of what you are looking for, for the projects/project you are planning. This way the individual can better choose if they fit and are able to complete everything and meet the expectations.

Also, there is no mention of a contract of any kind as you are using USD and the IP of the user’s work. It’d be best to do it all under an agreement and contract that way you own the IP they create under this contract or agree beforehand on the rights and ownership usage. Now on the legals, if you are thinking of something like this you MUST have an age requirement as in places like California:

A child under the age of 18 is considered a minor and is unable to sign a contract unless it is for essential items. Essential items include medicines, food, and medical services. Otherwise, the minor child must have a parent or guardian consent to the contract in order for it to be legally binding.

Hopefully this helps, I could go on and on but to try and give you a bases on what to include.

It you look up you will see: Contract programmer. This means the work is done under a contract. A contract can be signed only if a child is over 18. Otherwise the parents must sign. Thank you for message though :slight_smile:

I must’ve missed the title portion, might be decent to include it in with the payment information just so it’s not missed. Plus at the very bottom of the post be sure to include the age requirement or at the top so it’s one of the first things people see. It’s better for YOU to post the information of something like “Contract Programmer” as expecting people to know or research themselves isn’t really gonna happen.

Thank you for the feedback. Will do.

I have sent a discord request.

Hi. I hope I ve answered it. I am travelling this week so I’m having difficulties connecting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.