Needing Developers ASAP!

About Us

How’s it going everyone! My Co-Owner and I are undergoing a creation of a Club that we are trying or will surpass every other club. We both have been with Roblox since the beginning and worked with several different games to gain the experience we have today.

Must be at least 15 years or older. If you do have good experience and samples to show we will remove the age requirement.

The Team
@MrDionysius - Owner
@Biologs - Co-Owner
@NeededSpot - GUI
@GodlyDev - Builder
@NeededSpot - Animator
@NeededSpot - GFX Designer
@forbrad - First Scripter
@ArslanBakyl - Secondary Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for experienced developers who have at least more than a year and a half of experience. Our Builder we would like to have a lot of experience with high and low poly building, also needing the builder to have 2 years or more of experience.

Our game needs the builder and scripter as one of our first priorities. If you think you’re fit for the job then contact me ASAP.

Payment

We are paying in USD. The prices are going to vary between the different roles we need but we will talk more about it when you message me.

Contact Us

You can contact us here.
@Discord: MrDionysius#8723
@Roblox: MrDionysius

Hope to talk to you all soon! Thanks for viewing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i would take the builder role but i don’t take USD. if you’d like to pay in robux i’d be interested. if you are interested. message me on discord. phorba#8385

I would love to be a scripter for this up-coming club! I have given you an add on discord, hope to work with you soon.

Hello! I would be interested in GFX artist position. Discord: FINNWINGS#0253

Hello! I’m instrested as UI Designer and GFX Artist. I dm you!

Hi! I’m interested In The Builder Role Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

Contact ZeXelDev for a profisional builder/3d modeler

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.