(Needs Maintainer) Nexus VR Character Model [Open Source]

I do want to try letting both pc and vr users to handle shooting, any idea?

Also preventing the weird camera drift,using the Index (i know you mentioned it has issues)

Can share videos and stuff

If vrservice.vrenabled == true then
– Vr script aiming
else
– PC script aiming
End

Im in mobile but when i get on pc im sure i can figure out a way to make a way to aim!

Peace!
-Marcosygian

1 Like

Oh also the camera drifting, uhhh I believe its the roblox updates but at the same time the nexus vr. If it was the nexus vr, I dont think it will be fixed anytime soon til we get a maintainer for nexus.

Question, will there be support for swimming in water in the future?

This is genuinely cool. It’s quite sad to see how barebones VR Mode normally is compared to this, and equally sad to see how little games support it.

Now that Meta devices have a native Roblox app, maybe more devs will be inclined to take a look at this? here’s hoping anyway.

I doubt since it’s not really based on the movement but the physics.

This might be cool and all but not really useful. I mean, pool parties would be great. But I doubt their even going to add it in since this isn’t based on the movement. It’s mostly on physics. If you want it to work for water, you wouldn’t bother figuring it out and making it or waiting for a maintainer which I would guess til 2025. (Just a guess)

On your character model, I created hands and guns that can be thrown and that cannot pass through walls. awesome stuff

4 Likes

Just learned about this cool project from a friend, thanks for working on and maintaining it! What’s the easiest way for local development?

7 Likes