New Animation Runtime Rollout - Upcoming Property Removal

Everyone noticed it because it’s the only fix for the problem— the issue the community has with this ‘fix’ is that it’s a manually applied attribute you have to search the dev forum to learn about instead of keeping an exposed bool flag on workspace.

It’s not a big ask to just expose LegacyAnimationBlending so it’s more accessible if they’re not going to rip the functionality away entirely. I, probably like many others, have no intention to learn the new system as it does not make sense to me why I would strictly rely on priorities when the legacy blending is more intuitive.

3 Likes

Try set “Standard” in Game Setting → Avatar try

The ability to have the old animation logic as a workspace property would still be highly appreciated, even if it’s just copying the logic of the legacy animation attribute.

2 Likes

need motor6D manipulation support

1 Like

Yes, this is still an issue as well. I think it’s a bug since they changed it without notice.

1 Like

this is just another way for you guys to force your rthro changes on the developers, you make a “fix” that breaks 90% of the games and you disable the option to fix it

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.