New Audio Discovery Features

Make audio publishing public already, I beg of you. Quite literally it’s been roughly a year when the audio update took place, at least take insight as to what needs to be worked on regarding making things public to audio uploaders. Like verified publishers, verified Roblox users. age verification. etc… anything so it can be added for once. It’s been too long.

12 Likes

I know you want to help make audios that developers want to find easier but most of the sounds tend to get boring and overrated after a while, it’s been I believe almost 2 years since the mass removal of audios and the public option has never been enabled since then.

8 Likes

discovery page crashes a lot for me

5 Likes

I don’t have any lag issues with this, it loaded the page almost straight away. I like the new layout and it’s nice to see more audios uploaded by players instead of just Roblox created ones.

5 Likes

Wasn’t this already a thing for a while? Or am I missing something here?

4 Likes

why is this in the cars category
obraz

6 Likes

I find it ironic how ROBLOX doesn’t want copyrighted audio in the library but doesn’t do anything about copyrighted UGC items.

10 Likes

When are we getting publicly releasable audios promised over more than a year ago?

10 Likes

There’s a difference between laziness and efficiency. Just because something is faster and easier does not mean that it is a bad choice.

5 Likes

Just FWIW, hovering your mouse over any of the category buttons on Chrome freezes the whole page for like 4 seconds for some reason. I’m slow on the search page too?

8 Likes

Still waiting for the ability to make audios public again. It’s been years since the audio update, and we still cannot make them public yet. When will this be available, Roblox?

12 Likes

For the love of god, please add a volume slider my ears are in pain.

6 Likes

I think it’s good time, please check out our audio library for good, high quality, public music:

8 Likes

Okay, this is cool and all, awesome work, but when are audios actually being enabled for all experiences?
like, it’d be nice for us to… you know, add stuff to these, as creators?

10 Likes

It is very slow, taking multiple reloads to even scroll, often freezes the window in my browser (or doesn’t load at all), and doesn’t work half the time I click on the icons. Needs some serious work.

6 Likes

but why is it not integrated to toolbox? i often use that to jump n’ search around for a music.

6 Likes

Can’t Help But Notice

An Extreme LACK of the following features:

Being able to make audio publicly available in both experiences and the marketplace

Being able to whitelist experiences to use audio without Team Create

Filter to Prevent all Roblox-Uploaded audio from showing up

14 Likes

This is a long overdue announcement for an extremely laggy feature that has existed for weeks now.

Okay, we get it, you were losing money (ish), but some creators couldn’t have known that without reading other creators’ replies from the original privacy announcement. But the radio silence on this issue is unacceptable and I’m surprised you haven’t removed the button. When that is resolved it would be nice if we could get an apology for the length of that feature’s “temporary downtime”, not just for ToS compliant music but all the new user uploaded sound effects out there. The fact you were like “We’re protecting your rights by limiting what you can do with your content” is probably the worst thing (besides the paused policy update) that I’ve had to comment on in my eight years on Roblox.

7 Likes

Being able to specify audio duration in search is a massive improvement. Though it would be nice if we could refine results by both Genre and Mood at the same time. And of course, as has already been mentioned in a few posts above, the page is excessively laggy (atleast on on Chrome).

7 Likes

How about instead of giving us ways to search your crummy library, allow people to actually use others’ audios again?

7 Likes