New big project - [HIRING] - All Classes -

Bradling Studios

About Us

Bradling Studios is a small game development studio that is in the middle of development for our first ever game.

The Team
Roblox: forbrad Discord: forbrad#1554 | Head Programmer/Project Lead (Dm this person to be hired)
Roblox: Bail_eyyy Discord: glamouroki#7452 | Community Manager

About The Job

Our first project is gonna be a game similar to animal crossing but with unique features. This game studio will take on many other games in the future after this project. We are looking for 2 more advanced roblox lua programmers and several game designers (Map Builders, Modelers, Artist/GFX and UI Design).

Requirements

All Classes

• You must be 15 years or older to apply.
  • Must have flexible hours (No being offline for a week or 2)
  • Having a microphone will give you a better chance of being hired but it is not required

Programmers

• Must be familiar with lua and the roblox library functions.
  • At least 2 - 3 years of programming experience.
  • Must show a portfolio or past work.

Game Designers (Ui Design, Map building, Modelers, GFX, ect)

• Must have a good understanding of your field and able to carry out task.
  • Must show a portfolio or past work.

If you want to be part of your team you need to try to fit in at least some time every 2 to 3 days. (The more you work the more you get)

Payment

We are splitting a percentage upon the team depending on how much hours you put in. The game programmers are getting 50% and the designers are getting 50% of the profits.

Contact Us

You contact me by my discord forbrad#1554 and join the discord server: Discord
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will like to apply for the builder job although there is some requirements I cant fulfill too like
I have mic but no Discord (For Personal Reasons)
I am only 14 will be 15 in Oct
I am on roblox/ roblox studio 3 - 4 times a week and can work up to 20hrs a week

Still need to add some more pics but here is my portfolio
Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-builder-for-hire-commandox9/472866

I would apply as GFX artist , Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
Portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980

Thats fine but I’ma need you to have discord

I am not sure If I will be able to apply then sry cause I am not allowed to get discord for personal reasons.

What will happen if the game fails?
Also How many more people are you looking for?
How are you gonna divide 50% for the Game designers?

These are the questions I have but I would love to be a Builder/Mesher
My discord tag is Tempest_Samurai#3006

Portfolio: {OPEN} *NEW frenchee1607's building Portfolio

Are you also looking for a composer? If so.

Discord: DevNetCheese#2833

Yes go ahead and join the discord

1 Like

Hello, I would like to apply as a builder. I have 2 years of experience. I am 18 years old. I can do some low poly, But really good at realistic detailed building. I have a mic and a discord: ChrisTheMan72#6994. I build about 2 to 3 hours everyday. I work well with other even though I don’t do it often. Heres my portfolio christian1000001 User Profile | DeviantArt

Also could you add a new invite? It says its invalid

Hola!:wave: My name is blurryrabbits and I am interested in applying for a gfx artist position. If this position is still available, please contact me on discord @§shawn§#8752. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.