New experiences cannot be age-rated

Reproduction Steps

1. Create a new Roblox experience from with-in Studio - it can just be a baseplate, make sure to publish to a new universe, not an existing one.
  2. Go to https://create.roblox.com/creations and select your newly created experience from the list.
  3. Click the ‘Questionnaire’ tab, it says ‘This experience is not eligible to see or use this feature.’

Expected behaviour:

I expect to be able to take the questionnaire on any Roblox experience I own, even newly created ones, I should not have to wait in order to be ‘eligible’ to take the survey.

Actual behaviour:

I am prompted with ‘Not Eligible: This experience is not eligible to see or use this feature.’

Workaround:

Wait a few days / weeks for your experience to become eligible to use the feature.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/{universeId}/experience-questionnaire
Issue Area: Roblox Website
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly

4 Likes

We’ve filled a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for the report!

6 Likes

I believe this is normal, you receive access to the questionaire when your experience is exactly a week old.

1 Like

If so, I’ve received varying results on the time it took to gain access, some of my experiences received access after only a few days of being published while others have taken the entire week.

If this is intentional, I’d like to see it re-considered, I usually publish to a new place before going public (which I assume many other devs do too) and with this current system that would set me back a few days before I can allow younger players to play.

1 Like

Hi there -

Currently, all creators can generate Experience Guidelines for any experience that is seven days or older.

We have received your feedback and will review it with our teams for policy improvements.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m closing the thread as per the statement above, this is not a bug!

2 Likes