[New Game] Looking For a Scripter! [CLOSED]

[New Game] Looking For a Scripter!

About Us

Hi there! We are the owners of Tree Planting Simulator, the TeraBrite Games YouTube Channel, and also hosts/co-owners of the now bloxy award winning RB Battles YouTube channel. We have builders who have already begun development on a game we are working on and we’re looking for a scripter who would be interested in working long term with us on the game for a split of the earnings. We are keeping the game relatively secret as of now so unfortunately I can’t provide any further information about the game publicly in this post.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our lead scripter. We expect someone who is organized, can script in a way that is secure from hacking, well optimized, and can work relatively quickly without cutting corners as this game is time sensitive. Creativity is a plus! We are always open to pushing the limits and trying new things, but we don’t always know what is and isn’t possible inside Roblox, so we are always open to new creative ideas from people who know what the limits are. Also, the ability to create a great looking UI is a major plus, but if not we can always commission someone for that. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 40,000 robux up front for scripting the initial release of the game in addition to 30% recurring group payout for updating the game weekly.

Contact Us

Please reply to this with examples of your work or simply letting us know you are interested so we can check out your profile and we will take it from there!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’d like the UI design position — check the most recent addition in my portfolio too.

Hello I’ve been scripting on Roblox for about 4 years and have been programming in other languages for 7 years focused on game development. I keep everything organized and efficient so everything works well with each-other while knowing the client/server model very well and I’m also very active and cooperative. DM me if you’re interested. I can do UI scripting as well but not artwork.

dm’ed you. (thirty characters)

I would be would love to be a programmer/scripter. But I have one question what would you like for me to do? Edit: also what is the game going to be?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.