New game made by me! PRISM

Sorry forgot to! Will do it right now!

1 Like

Also first players will get a special weapon made from me!

1 Like

Interesting name, I like it. I did notice that there is a large delay from when I hold the mouse to when the gun actually starts firing. The guns feel very choppy and the hit detection is a little off. Most of the time, the guns feel very unresponsive, and take a few seconds to inflict the damage. Muzzle flare timing a is a little off

Overall, nice game, but you could improve the weapons a bit.

4 Likes

It’s an interesting idea for a game. Problems that I had while playing are: Real Knife does not deal damage and the aiming cursor does not disappear when you deselect the weapon.

2 Likes

Nice game you got there, I like the classic gun holding animation aswell, brings back memories

2 Likes

I’m doing good today, thanks.

This game has so much potential. I suggest getting the game out there by advertising it to try and make a profit off of it unless that is not what you’re going for which is understandable.

2 Likes

That looks really good! The map is nice and the weapon system looks good. My only complaint is that the menu font is horrendous. It doesn’t fit in with the sci-fi theme of the rest of the game. Changing it to match the “Ammo” text font would improve it.

2 Likes

question, how did you animate the gun? I have been trying to animate weapons for a long time my friend.

2 Likes

The game good pretty good. I do suggest turning into a FPS instead of being in third person. To me it makes it seen very small when you are in third person compared to first person.

1 Like

I just animate guns normally but i connect the gun to the character when equipped. So that alliws me to animate gun parts.
Here is a tutorial:

I will fix that as soon as possible when I’m home.

I’ll fix that problem. Thank you

I will most likely make a video for the updates. Thank you all for suggestions.

I tried that tutorial! it didn’t work at all for me. I know there are holes in the scripts, not everything is put there. and I filled them but I might have gotten something wrong.

( if you want to you could tell me your setup, but I think it would be better for me to figure it out myself

1 Like

Looks interesting! Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

I can record a video for that when I’m not busy. I have a ton of stuff to do rn. Maybe on Monday I will make a video for you.
Have a great day!

Hello!
Sorry for the late response but, it is kinda hard to do first person shooters. You need to connect the model to the camera, seperate animations for the model and more. That is why I chose third person.
Sorry for that, I’m trying my best.
Have a good day!

Thank you so much! I looked for so much to find a way to get it to work, if you can post a video like that it will be amazing!

1 Like

I like it and the map looks good. There are some issues. The GUI didn’t show up for me as in the clip. So I only had one gun.
The reloading of the gun didn’t respond good. Maybe you should add auto-reload.
for the rest it is good. Keep going

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry!
I was testing something and accidentally published the game.
I had the menu disabled and only one gun equipped.
I’m very sorry!

Edit: Fixed it! You should try it now

1 Like