New game the parallel universes

UUMMMMMmmmm the part indicator sometimes breaks when ur placing a part and also this

:fearful: banned

4 Likes

Hey, I tested the game. The UI’s are not good, if you think that you should not spend time into making UI’s, you’re wrong, they one of the main parts of the game. Also, when choosing materials, there isn’t an option that allows me to de-select the current material in order to not place anything at all. The grammar is really bad, I think that you should spend more time into designing the game and upgrading the mechanics.

4 Likes

@NoxhazeI @FortniteIsKan

What is exactly front with the ui and how can I improve it

2 Likes

A lot of things. Its not that appealing to the eyes its not aligned correctly its too big its overall messy.

2 Likes

We actually made it in an short time

4 Likes

Still doesn’t justify, you can’t make a game (or UI’s, I don’t know what you’re referring to) in a short span of time, you should also try to master Roblox Studio, because pretty good UI’s can be made with only Studio working, like I do.

3 Likes

The whole UI System, the grammar, and many other things.

4 Likes

The game isn’t bad. I give the benefit of the doubt it was rushed. Not all games are made perfectly. I believe the owner is bilingual so I’ll give it time for him to improve his grammar. Most ppl are beginners and aren’t the greatest when begining development. This gives them experience on how to improve. Wish of luck.

4 Likes

Hey the grammar is unrealted. @foodeggs7 is bilingual and is based in Netherlands. Everyone is not perfect at english.

3 Likes

I am bilingual too, and I’m from Italy, but that hasn’t limited me from learning English, for sure I’m not insulting him or the game for not having a good grammar, he just asked to point the things that we think might make the game worse, also, I think that since they’re 5 people, atleast 1 should be able to speak a fluent English, but as I already said, my intent is not insulting, but helping.

3 Likes

I fixed it there was a problem with the position it was set to -50 but noe I fixed it

4 Likes

My english wasn’t that perfect despite me going to school from Pre-kindergarden to thirdgrade. I made many gramatical errors that I sometimes can’t understand myself to this day. I would say “I just see the bird flying” instead of “I just saw the bird flying”. I had a hard time comprehending despite my education in America

3 Likes

That’s why I specified that I was not insulting him ^^

5 Likes

Hi there :wave: @foodeggs7 here give now your feedback on the new updates from last mount you seen the update log Here give now your feedback we do it each month so each mount you can give new feedback and we use your feedback to make it better play the game

We now in alpha and go half October in beta I hope

3 Likes

new buttons option

You can give you feedback about the new bets feature buttons on topbar.

3 Likes

OHHHH THATS WHY YOU USED THE PARRALELLOGRAM heh nice one

2 Likes

Left us your feedback from the changes and updates this mount
Also check out the update log from this mounth here

2 Likes

hey dude, if you want to improve your guis then maybe just watch this video. its pretty simple

1 Like

The beta release is soon
Click here for the update log from this mount

1 Like

tablet

Hi there :wave: players it’s @foodeggs7 here today I announce you an new function in the parallel universes it’s an tablet

what can you do with it

You can find here apps and switch simple between it it are some not always useful for the game menus in the form from an app

wich apps

So we made different apps there are different acces not everyone can us all apps so soon we made an ad app to advert in the game

settings

The settings app here can you switch to the light mode and change the colour from the tablet

beta app and open beta app

Soon
There two apps one the beta app this is for beta testers you must sing in to it trough the parcel games website but in the future the another website

And the open beta app here you find open beta functions what must be tested by a big group

how it works

First go on the topbar to the tablet button

Alright click on it you seen the start screen from the tablet you can here open apps you have soon a add app to advert in the game for now we have the report feedback bugs app to report players and bugs or give feedback

To open it click on the app

Then there the menu to select what you want click here then let’s we select give feedback

From here we can select about what you will give feedback and fill in your feedback

Then click on sent feedback

to switch between apps click on the opened apps on the task bar
Let’s we first click on the home button here to go to start screen and open settings

Click on yellow to change the color from the tablet it opens a frame with colour choices

Click on task bar to switch between apps

To close apps click here

Then you can close apps by clicking on X button

what next

There come new apps on the tablet so too a ad app

And a app where you in the future find mini games

And alot more apps

Give your feedback on it Here
Or use the feedback future to give us your feedback