New Icons in Roblox Studio?

Hello, there’s a problem.

A few weeks ago I noticed the Roblox Studio icons had changed, and I didn’t really like that. However they eventually changed back to the original ones on their own. Then I found out they were put as beta feature, on which I of course disabled because i’m used to the old ones.

Now sorry if I didn’t look enough but I just opened Studio and the icons are back. I tried checking in beta features and it was gone. Does this mean they’re permanent? If there’s a way to revert to old ones, please let me know.

new icons no pls

Yes, there was an announcement a little while back announcing it. If you want the old ones back you can just edit the image files inside of the Roblox studio app folder on your PC (I think there used to be, unsure where I saw it, a program u could run to do it so you could look for that)/

1 Like

So they’re permanent and I need to change the files? Or can I still disable it somewhere?

No way to disable so yea you will need to edit the file.

Just dev with them for like 2 days and you’ll get used to it

1 Like

tried the first time they had changed, no way for me to get used to it, guess i’ll have to change files

1 Like

Sorry to reanimate this topic but, do you have a detailed solution or does anyone have a set of icons to share with me? I hate these new icons and just wish someone got the old ones before this…

MAJOR EDIT: I thankfully found the holy grail

Check this post I made out, it’s the old Silk icons:

OryTheGamer beat me to it :sob:

Silk+ has some issues. Most noticeably, the top bar doesn’t have the good old icons :frowning:

I guess I’ll use Vanilla 3…

my main issue is with explorers icons and if they’re all the old ones then that’ll do for now. thanks guys!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.