New Modern Hangout | New Original Project

INTRODUCTION
if you wanna skip all of this go to Screenshots for photos of my Place

Hello Everyone!, I know Hangouts are starting to get Unoriginal, but
This is a new Project I wanted to start because I tried making big and hard projects
that was just too hard for me for over 3 years and I just quit and made new 1’s
So I had no choice but to start off with something Simple, which would be a Hangout.
and after i spent hours and hard work building this, I have ALOT of Motivation and want to continue
working on this alot more because of how great its turning out.

THE MAIN REASON I STARTED THIS

Well because I went to many Hangouts and most of them i seen most of the map designs
are pretty much the same from the hangout games i been to. and I wanted to make something
better by adding more features to it like, maybe adding a few games to it, making obbys to it, etc.

SCREENSHOTS

If you want to check out the game you may do so clicking the link below!

2 Likes

if screenshots isn’t enough you can check the game out yourself
because I couldn’t get every part of the map in, and i am soon to add more things like trees, seats, etc.
Criticism and Suggestions is accepted here

The building is very nice! I love how there is an actual functioning boat as well.

the boats is a free model, I’m currently working on making my own boats, but for now im using those

Oh okay, I dont change my mind. Still good.

You have the middle place and then you have a circle around it that seems empty and then the water. You have to fill the empty circle with decoration. Maybe you can create a bridge so that people can walk to the other side and there some natural trees, buildings and whatever you can think of as decoration there. Other than that, it looks good! It is certainly a game that I would like to play.

yea the middle place will be used as a place to go in with a gamepass or whitelisted im making it into a control room, but ill be sure to make trees and bridges tho and more decorations thank for playing and replying tho!