New output window incorrectly cuts off words when the message wraps to the next line

New output window incorrectly cuts off words when the message wraps to the next line.

Video:

Watch the red error message. Notice that the word “added.” gets cut off to “ded.” when it wraps to the next line.

I am using Windows 10.

7 Likes

Yes this has been noted by me in earlier versions as well. I briefly reflected upon this in the corresponding announcement post:

This was really trippy as first because I’d have trouble understanding error messages, and I usually don’t resize my windows much. Then one day it hit me and I realized the issue. Hopefully, this gets fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

3 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.