New Personal Project (Updated topic)

Not finished yet (just to clarify) but you can see the progress of the new thing I did all this month
For now, the lighting and angles of the city will be taken into account.

- murjarquitecto

131 Likes

@murjarquitecto likes city.

Are you planning on adding road lines on the bridge? It looks fairly plain. You should also change some of the black windows to neon to it makes the city look more alive. Trust me.

10 Likes

Yes, but that’s the least of it

6 Likes

I’m surprised when I see the way how you build on buildings, bridges, and such.
You did very well.

5 Likes

AMAZING, one of the best creations that you may not see all the time on Roblox

7 Likes

This is just amazing. I don’t know what to say but I’m impressed. It looks great.

4 Likes

incomprehensible screaming intensifies

4 Likes

WOW!
Personal project? If you told me this was a well known showcase I’d believe you without a second thought.
Absolutely amazing, dude.

3 Likes

But if it’s not night, xd, I’m still not going to do that

5 Likes

Even better, make it night time. You never do it anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe, I already have a script for that and for windows

3 Likes

WHOAH. my mind is blown. is this for a game or is it just for fun?

1 Like

Simple and clear, the 2 things

3 Likes

Me gusta mucho la idea pero quisiera saber si eso se trata solo de modelaje o es un juego porque me interesa saber como aran los desarrolladores para evitar el LAG, gracias.

2 Likes

Not by looking at a large map you can tell if you have lag, I understand that not all people do not have a very powerful PC but it is not the fault of a specific map either
I will take Jailbreak as an example, perhaps that game does not contain many parts compared to this one but it contains a lot of terrain, therefore it may also contain some lag for other people, I had the opportunity to be a tester for the map of murjarquitecto and some way I did not receive “lag” from the game, and that my PC is not powerful but it is not weak

2 Likes

Thats an amazing build. I especially like the freedom tower.

3 Likes

This… looks… SICK!
It looks like a big team did it, not just one person! I think you might be nominated for a bloxy award next year!

1 Like

I never had a specific team, I always dedicated myself to building cities and other things alone, but it feels satisfactory

3 Likes

"Lines" (what you had asked for)

6 Likes

Sick build. Looks very clean and nice. Good job!

2 Likes