[NEW PRICES] [OPEN] - kevingamer1082 | Logo and Gfx Designer

Hi, Im kevingamer1082, I’ve been designing logos for 1 year, I joined Roblox in 2016 , I use Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo to make my logos., I have made logos for frontpages games like: Bitcoin Miner. And Big groups like: Outcast arts and Rock Panda Games I always put my dedication and effort in them. :star:

Logos

Captura22

final client
NEW DESERT
si dododld

Difficulty 2 small

GFX

Payment is negotiable. I accept Robux :robux_gold: and PayPal.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord as: kevi#9593
(NOTE) If you want to order, you must contact me through Fiverr first : https://www.fiverr.com/kevizno1082?up_rollout=true
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: :wink:

Commisions are OPEN. 0/3 slots.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeviznA![Capturadd|578x500]![dyverz final|690x487]

15 Likes

These look really nice! I’m interested so I added you on discord.

2 Likes

I am making a Company about Drawing,
Tell me if you want to get in the company

1 Like

Sure, contact me on discord (is on my profile)

KevinGamer Is Fast, Reliable and is always ready to tackle revisions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you use to make these logos?

Mainly affinity designer and affinity photo

Thanks! I’m trying to build a portfolio so I’m looking around for good (hopefully free) softwares to use.

1 Like

Im now making GFX!
Order on Discord as: kevi#9593

14/02/2021. Added new and better logos. Updated portfolio

1 Like

— 15/03/2021 Added 3 new logos. —

1 Like

Hello, I am currently hiring someone named Chxco2_0. Since he previously worked with you in the group Outcast Arts as a scripter, I am wondering if you have any feedback on his work. Is he trustworthy? Is his scripts well created? Any feedback or criticism would help. Thanks, I would appreciate it. I know this has nothing to do with your logos but I would like some outside feedback from people who closely worked with him.

he makes a really good logo and gfx

1 Like

AD and AP are $50/each, but if you get them on sale, it’s a massive discount. I’d recommend them or Inkscape, but be warned it does not really support CMYK printing. (Inkscape that is)

1 Like

When I worked with him, he was a very nice person, he didnt rushed me, he didint scammed me, he is one of my favorite clients.

Commisions are OPEN, DM me here or on Discord: kevi#9593

Very unprofessional.

First spammed me over 50 times for not replying in 40 minutes.

Then complaining how he didn’t get work, ending with telling me the software I asked for sucks, and blocks me for no reason.

Do not recommend hiring him.

Oh, Finally you answer just to critize me, you dont have rights to opinion here because you are not a client, you just ignored my work, and my messages you are the unproffesional one losing the opportunity the get a good logo

Although I recognize that I spammed, you still dont have rights to come here just to say that I spammed you, only my clients and me can write here.

I am just giving my review. I have always been serious. I do not understand your accusation of not being unprofessional. I told you I just need someone who use ilustrator for my own reasons. I am not obliged to share my reasons with you. But I can share my experience temporarily making a deal with you on here to others, telling others what happens if I reject your offer.