Introducing Roblox Public QA Team - A Professional QA-Testing Service for Developers

Greetings, esteemed developers of the Roblox community!

Today, I am delighted to introduce you to a new and essential resource - the Roblox Public QA Team. This voluntary Roblox Discord server, spearheaded by @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX, @Abcreator, @Garchly, @Coldvalkz, and @IndoTheDev, is dedicated to providing developers with top-notch Quality Assurance (QA) testing services. Our primary goal is to facilitate your development process, aiding in bug identification and resolution, as well as offering valuable feedback to enhance your experiences.

The Roblox Public QA Team was conceived as a response to the former QA group, “Roblox Community QA Team”, which faced unfortunate internal challenges leading to its closure. We are committed to reviving and upholding the standard of QA services for all developers on the platform.

By engaging with our QA testing service, you can expect:

1. A comprehensive and quality testing experience.
  2. Assistance in bug and issue resolution.
  3. Constructive feedback on game design and feature implementation.
  4. Opportunities to discover and test new experiences.

For those interested in becoming a tester, we welcome you to participate in testing sessions and potentially earn a distinguished role within our team.

If you wish to learn more about our vibrant community and engage in our testing endeavors, we invite you to join us on Discord via the following link:

Roblox Public QA Team

Let us all recognize the importance of QA testing for Roblox experiences. It goes beyond mere “bug testing” and encompasses valuable game-design feedback and innovative feature suggestions. QA testing is not the final step in your development process; rather, it serves as a crucial checkpoint to enhance user experience, decrease release-day issues, and explore new possibilities for your creations.

We hope you find the Roblox Public QA Team to be a valuable addition to your development journey. Embrace the significance of QA testing in crafting exceptional experiences, and together, let’s raise the standard of quality on the Roblox platform.

26 Likes

Sounds great! Thanks for doing this. How would one volunteer to work at said service?

5 Likes

The server contains a lot of volunteer testers from the original Roblox Quality Assurance group, therefore, is not going to be the only one!

However, if only one tester tests the experience, they are going to provide a bug report throughout our thread channel specifically for testing sessions!

2 Likes

By “one” I meant a person. Sorry for the bad wording.

2 Likes

I still understood that once analyzing the full sentence! Therefore, you don’t need to apologize! :smile:

1 Like

the server is kinda dead, what happened?

1 Like

The server is not dead, and yes quite frozen due to having a lack of “content” for members.

However, I believe surely that with our QA legacy servers made by me, and the fellas being mentioned above, we will provide awesome services!

1 Like

Not bad! Thank you for continuing to lead QA community.

2 Likes

No worries! :grin: We will still lead our Quality Assurance community with always new services, and is a space for everyone!

2 Likes

Is it still a thing? I would love to join it in

Hey @Z_b79!

The Roblox Public QA Team is still a running service and you are always free to join and check out our product