New Recruitment Update

I understand that there has been a recent change to the Roblox Devforum that automatically locks all Recruitment posts.

The only thing is, now, in my opinion, locked posts are less appealing and for every one system is the last contributor.

Recruitment posts should be treated like bulletin posts, locked by default but not looking like it was locked due to rule breaking, but just a new post.

Currently posts looked like they were closed and shouldn’t be opened, because of system’s intervention, and i think they should look more (for lack of a better word) welcoming and to the user.

5 Likes

I would assume they’re locked so the OP doesn’t respond. (The OP can respond to their own #bulletin-board posts.)

2 Likes

Agreed with this, was actually gonna suggest it here but i fell asleep

I think being able to respond to your own topics would be beneficial as well, whether it be to reply saying that you found who you needed, or replying saying you are looking for people still…

I support this, it’s basically impossible to hire the right guy now for a job.

Recruitment posts get buried by others after a short while, since you can’t repost topics or anything then there’s really no other option to hire people on the DevForum once your recruitment post is buried.

( Other than looking through the portfolio category, but most people there are expensive. )

Gonna place this poll here to see other people’s opinions.

• I support this.
  • I’d rather have the Recruitment category back to normal.
  • I don’t support this.
  • Dont know or care as long as we can hire developers.

0 voters

2 Likes