New Retro Experience Coming Soon! Pt.2 out of 4

That’s a good question, I’m stilling working on it. Although, I have no idea how to stop it from happening. Maybe I’ll add a tag to check if it’s the team’s buildings. I will look in to it.

But what about upgrading it though, the players will be able to upgrade other towers that the players from the same team have placed

Will both teams have individual money for each player or like team 1 has this set amount of coins and team 2 has this set amount of coins

Also how will you go about spawning the troops and or how will you do the spawning the towers and other stuff; will it be from the mouse position?

What will you be able to transport on the catapult anyways?

How many tiers are in the game anyway and are their different set tiers for different items in the game

Like say a troop has a max tier of 5 and then another one has a max tier of like 10

Will the players be regular players or will you have custom kinda models

Will there be character customization and if so how will you make the player customize their character and going into the will you have a main menu

And also how will you determine which players are on which team and can you join a team and leave it like with Jailbreaks’ prisoners and officers

Did you build the whole map yourself?

Are you soloing on this project or do you have a dev team?

How far would you say you are in the development of this game?

Will there be different kinds of food and how will you earn it exactly?

Did you model the catapult yourself?

Is this game going to have different game modes and if so can you name any?

How are you gonna go about preventing exploiters from hooking on to your metatables and changing them

Do you have any set ways your going to prevent exploiters?

Will you update this game depending on the season and if so will you have different items at different times, like say its Christmas and you can release like a winter soldier

Adding on to that would you be able to have like a leveling system so like the higher you level the more types of towers youll be able to access

How are you going to go about the physics for the different weapons that require physics?

Will there be more than than two teams like a special gamemode with two teams?

Will there be a lobby area for when players finish winning?

If players are able to customize what will they be able to customize?

What will the team colors be?

How many towers have you made yet if any, also have you made any other artillery weapons or just weapons in general other than the catapult

Wow, it is beatiful, by the way i love the genre “doomspire brickbattle” so i am for sure going to play this game!

1 Like

This is very cool when you release it please give a link I wanna play it

1 Like
  • For the upgrading, a script will detect whether if the player is in the same team or not.

• Each team will have a storage building that stores all items like money, food, materials, etc.

• Catapults can transport rocks to damage other teams buildings, catapults aren’t really for transporting goods but maybe I’ll make another vehicle type for that.

• For troops, I’m not really sure for the tiers, maybe the max Tier will be 10 or 5. I’ll update on that on the next topic.

• For the whole game, I’m working on it myself. No, there are no other people working with me currently. The only things I didn’t make myself is the gear like the classic sword, bouncy ball, trowel, slingshot, etc. Maybe I’ll make some gears myself.

• For preventing exploiting, it’s private.

• For seasonal updates, I’ll be planning in the future. The only updates I will soon be working on is Woodland and Desert.

• For teams, it depends on what game mode it is. If it’s two teams, it will be blue and red. If it’s four, it would be in a separate place. The Team color for 4 teams would be red, blue, green, and yellow. Pretty similar to DoomspireBrickBattle.

• For the lobby, it would be on a gui.

• For the leveling system, I’m not really sure about it yet but, I’ll update on it on later topics.

• For Towers, now I’m working on a watch tower that scouts out enemies and maybe it will spawn some troops when ememies are close by. I’ll update on more towers on later topics.

I hope I answer some of your questions.

I dont think you answered all my questions but I digress;

Anyways great game keep up the great work dud3 :blush:

1 Like

Also, are there anymore suggestions?

Wil this be kinda like just a team tower defense game

Yes, it will be sort of a tower defense game but, with troops and more exploring as well.

when you say exploring what do you mean by that

The name of the game is Conquest after all, so it’s about exploring new places and claiming them for themselves.

When do you expect to finish this game?

Probably the beginning of next month or earlier.

How far are you with the game now, give like an estimate percentage

the version of the game about now is 0.7, the release version should be 1.0.

Could you show us some video of gameplay, etc…

If you want to know more about when the game will be released. You can look in to

and

or this post

Why cant you just show a video of the game?

Sorry, I still don’t know how to do it. If you want me to make a video can you show me how to do it?

just record your screen of you playing the game;-;