New Roblox menu icon's position will off when toggle it

Hello, developers. :wave:

I was developing a game at Roblox Studio and I wanted to decorate some new roblox UI.
but this glitch is so annoying; when this menu button is in closed status, size will be 32px and when opened status, it’ll shrink by like 1px or 2px. video below explains it.

This happens 100% of the time, and I guess this glitch will happen on just a game client of Roblox too.
・ It happened on game client of Roblox too.

as I am UI Designer, this size glitch should be fixed.

2 Likes

Sadly, it’s not a glitch… it’s just Roblox you can say ‘being lazy’.

I haven’t encountered this problem yet cause I don’t make UI’s but maybe this should be put in #platform-feedback and under bug reports so that Roblox can look into it.

I’m sure the issue you’re having will be fixed soon, as this is the latest version of the Roblox new menu:

New Menu

I made a post sharing more screenshots of this here:

1 Like

It’s been an almost a week, but Roblox menu icon isn’t updated. what’s up with those? is these UI updates applys in some regions? or userID? I don’t know, but It’s annoying.

The latest changes are behind FStringNewTopBarForcedUserIds which is a collection of users that have it enabled.

However, I am surprised this has not been released to the public yet, as there’s a flag for FFlagNewInGameTopBarForEveryone which enabled the new top bar changes for everyone 9 days ago.

In any case, I would suggest waiting until Roblox have fully released this feature to everyone, as I think, if they’ve not enabled it for everyone yet, then they’re still working on it. They have to test it internally first to be sure it will work for all players on the platform.