(UPDATE) New Speedrun game! CRITICISM

im currently working on a fast paced speedrunning game and i quickly put everything together.

right now i wanna know if anything needs to be changed, test/feedback would be appreciated.

update log:
-added timer
-better movement
-5 levels
-new animation
-fixed lobby not working
-added music

remember to like the game if you liked it
game link:

assumptions why gameplay might be bad(correct me if i’m wrong):
A: music doesn’t fit well B: maps are not well designed
C: Gui is not interesting D: animations are trash

please pick one if you think its correct

2 Likes

While I do agree on the animations needing work I would also ask to change the camera mechanics, I am a player that loves to flick my camera a lot. However I see that you have added some slow camera addon that sometimes makes it slower when you are moving it (like a cinematic effect). Overall good job on this game. If you put in the work this might go somewhere.

2 Likes

i don’t recall changing anything related to camera, can you clarify on the issue?

Whenever I am jumping and try to move my camera it goes slowly for some reason, in like a cinematic way. I’ll see if I can replicate the issue for you.

1 Like

Nevermind, I was wrong. It was an issue on my end, sorry!!

1 Like

Hey, I played the game. Looks good! The only issue I encountered was upon completing a level. The first time completing a level, it would stop the timer and not take me to the next level, I had to go all the way back, restart the level, complete it, and then it would send me to the next one.

Apart from that, a little music and more appealing maps would do this game greatly!

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the feedback.

Movement animation is kinda weird
Highlight is Always on Top, which is weird.
Portal didn’t work

1 Like

take care of that highlight about next us

1 Like