New ui blur [fully automatic]

Can you provide more proper documentation of the module such as all methods, constructors, events, etc?

A demo place would also be useful.

3 Likes

I did not create the entire original module script. My contribution was limited to modifying the material used in each applicable section. Therefore, I am not fully aware of the module’s inner workings. The main topic likely contains the only information I am familiar with.

Regarding a demo, there is already one available, but it was not created by me.

If you’re interested in obtaining more information, you can reach out to AirpodSucker#2406. They were primarily responsible for modifying the functionality and should possess a better understanding of the actual module script.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this does not work well for me. It does not cover the frame accurately, so I’ll have to make my own script.

Also, why is it using wedges and not a part?

1 Like

I apologize for your dissatisfaction with the results. However, as I mentioned in the main topic this is a not so solid solution to the problem.

as for the wedge problem I did mentioned previously, I am not the original author of the script, so I cannot provide an explanation for the reason behind it.

2 Likes

It’s alright, I figured out how it works and might try making it myself.

2 Likes

im currently working on a new version but im not sure if im actualy going to finish it

3 Likes

I made my own script using the methods here. I ended up making a test with it, and also a real use in my game. I have to make it modular, at the moment it’s hardcoded for one frame!

Test video: https://gyazo.com/e66a4fe7cfa69b0fba09d700da091858
Real use video: https://gyazo.com/049d1934c68b3108c225ffbac23cafc7

Very nice. Why doesn’t roblox have this officially??

17 Likes

Not sure what’s different but still look nice.
And I agree roblox should make more ui elements like UIBlur, UIShadow, UIGlow etc…

It would help ui/ux development by alot.

12 Likes

the module doesn’t really work now, it doesn’t work for me, atleast

1 Like

Did you follow all of the instructions and requirements?

1 Like

There isnt anything wrong with the module nor the pre bulit script… so i do not know whats wrong but the script works as intended

2 Likes

hmmm i’ll see if i can do something about my own script

1 Like

cool stuff. will have to play around with it.

1 Like

it isn’t working, help please. i’m trying to message you on discord

2 Likes

it isn’t working i have the frame a bit transparent and graphics are maxed. please help

1 Like

Could you add me on discord so i can see what problems you are experiencing.

1 Like

I tried to but you didn’t except it

Sorry about that, Just send me another request and i’ll accept it.

1 Like

i sent it hop you accept today!

I will try it for my hyperrealistic game.

2 Likes