New ui blur [fully automatic]

it isn’t working i have the frame a bit transparent and graphics are maxed. please help

1 Like

Could you add me on discord so i can see what problems you are experiencing.

1 Like

I tried to but you didn’t except it

Sorry about that, Just send me another request and i’ll accept it.

1 Like

i sent it hop you accept today!

I will try it for my hyperrealistic game.

2 Likes

sorry to necro

so im assuming this is only for permanent uis, cus when a ui is closed u can’t undo the blur

& disabling the blurcreator leaves wedgeparts all over the place and can cause lag.

Yes, as i said in the topic it’s not a good solution but it works.

You can use positions instead of visiblity, Change the position to hide the blur and the frame. Sadly i dont think there is a way for ME to change it but, Taht’s exactly why i made the module script public, for free edit.

so how would i do this? because the parts arent attached to the frame i want to tween

game:GetService(‘TweenService’):Create(YOURFRAMELOCATIONHERE, TweenInfo.new(SPEED HERE), {Position = Udmi2.new(POSITION HERE)}):Player

i just made this in the topic so im not sure if this will couse any bugs.

what is :Player for ? dont think that is a function.

sorry yea it is suppose to be :Play() im coding rn i guess i kinda got overwhalmed lol mb

1 Like

Your module does not even work. At least make a test place or something.

use require(14724211362):ModifyFrame(script.Parent, "Blur") instead of downloading the module… I’ve just tested and it is working fine.

1 Like

You’re using a . method call despite the author clearly defining the function call method to be :.

Use module:ModifyFrame(frame, "Blur") instead.

Next time, be less passive aggressive.

1 Like

Good work, I plan on making a fork out of this that has support for both Neon parts and this new tech.

1 Like

Would you mind telling us what properties we have to tamper with this to change intensity? Planning on using springs with this but have no clue what to change.

Great idea thanks, Here you go!

Thank you very much! [characters]

Is it also possible for you to make this thing OOP? So that we can require the module and change the property through another script?