New User Interface

Hey,

I recently released my new game project “Arena Defenders” in Beta version and most of players said it was not really easy to understand how to play.

So in the next update, i decided to delete the old lobby, replace it by a main menu and fully rework the user interface, to be better understandable for new players.

Can you tell me your feedback about it ?

4 Likes

This a really nice user interface!

1 Like

Great game and good job on the user interface.

But I did find something broken, none of the weapons I had were working when I was clicking at them during the round.

(I wanted to send a GIF but it wasn’t getting uploaded)

1 Like

Thanks, Did you equiped a weapon in your inventory/Backpack ?

The only things I would change is the tab buttons at the top, there is too much empty space on the left and right sides. I would also add some space between the sell and price. I also recommend using Pixelfix to remove outlines on your images! In all this looks really nice!

1 Like

Allright thanks for the feedback :heart:
I will change that now !

OHHH!

Now, I tried doing that and it worked!

Haha, I’m so sorry! I actually didn’t know we had to equip it in the backpack for it to work, since I thought I had them already equipped in my inventory. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My only criticism is to the left of where it says guns. It’s darker then the right side of characters and doesn’t really fit in. Apart from that it’s a really good UI! Keep up the good work!

1 Like