No Limit Games: Hiring Builder+Modeler (175-350k Robux)

Hi there! I’m Bladian the owner of No Limit Games, and I’m looking for builders / modelers to help sustain the future workload we’ll be having this period.

You can find the group here:

About The Job

I’m looking for modelers/builders who would be interested in working on a variety projects, usually revolving around simulators, FPS, and roleplay.

The style needed for these projects would be low-poly, cartoony objects, but having a more extensive reach would be great.

As an example I’ve put some pictures of our lead-modeler to better explain the style we’re sort of going for.

Payments

The payments are per-commission but are usually around these areas (from previous people we’ve hired)

• Builder (75-150k)
  • Modelers (100-200k)

A lot more information can be given through Discord, where can discuss thouroughly.

Contact Us
You may contact me on Discord through Bladian#6411

12 Likes

Greetings! I am highly interested in a position like this. I have sent you a request on discord, maxx.exe#1335.

Hello my name’s Jack, I’m very interested in the position of builder my portfolios in the link below :grinning: My Building Portfolio my discords in the link btw

@BladianMC, I’m hunter,I’m a modeler. I messaged you on discord.

Interested. Have a lot of experience in both areas. Showcase here: [Open] Natalie_Clabo | 3D Artist, UGC Creator, Environmental Artist - #51 by Natalie_Clabo

3 Likes

Hello! I am interested in the building role, you can contact me via forum or on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.